- Fri, 12:57: Working on delivering my first lecture as a sea shanty. Need a bass and a tenor for harmony. DMs are open.
- Fri, 17:25: RT @FenitN: How Denmark explains the necessity for a lockdown as overall coronavirus cases decline, but the more contagious B.1.1.7 variant…
- Fri, 18:25: Oh man I just remembered how in the spring of 2020 we were discussing whether to cancel/virtualize summer conferences or perhaps try to delay them until the fall.
- Fri, 19:11: RT @chadloder: I am not outraged that the US Capitol rioters are making bail. The vast majority of them should be released pending trial.…
- Fri, 20:55: Computer science has many examples of using feedback to adjust a parameter to some optimal setting. Perhaps the most familiar of these is the TCP congestion control. Back in the late '80s people noticed that when lots of competing TCP streams were on a single link, 1/
- Fri, 23:07: Yup, my bad, sorry about that, everyone. Boy if you could see just how red my face is right now. https://t.co/KvaEl3q3fC
- Fri, 23:25: RT @lifesafeast: Fascinating. Proof in point that America didn’t learn our lesson.
Fri, 10:29: This is the best kind of interview prep: - takes a lot of time investment - can really make a difference in your interview - is a…
Tue, 15:51: Feels a bit weird to vote on promotion of colleagues by Zoom poll
Mon, 20:41: At first glance it sounded ridiculous but then I remembered that even Google can’t figure out how to send mass emails from eg.…