- Thu, 13:04: If Biden, Harris, or any other future president ever leads a rally to a "we love you" chant, it will be time to vote them out https://t.co/0boWT1FBZj
- Thu, 13:06: Ah yes, the classic bender blunder, the most famous of which is calling your ex but only slightly less well known is dropping off laptops at a random data recovery store https://t.co/lBVMDQ5qQ4
- Thu, 19:23: Impossible to caricature https://t.co/wxZ9FoFktp
- Thu, 19:25: RT @kastaliamedrano: just got a $683.53 bill for this
- Fri, 08:51: RT @carmelatroncoso: PhD application for EDIC deadline 15th of December. Come work with us!
- Fri, 09:02: What do you think of grades in undergraduate education?
- Fri, 10:02: Can't shake the devil's hand and say you're only kidding https://t.co/CZhD4eFNyg
- Fri, 10:57: Aww yiss, governing by tweet, here we come! https://t.co/MOpPOQPMpw
- Fri, 10:58: RT @davidmanheim: To put this in post-election-pundit terms, there's a 87% chance that "despite the overly cautious so-called predictors, a…
Tue, 00:29: How about 8-12? https://t.co/tqkqMcIwjl
Wed, 14:23: RT @ linguangst: please take a moment to read this gut-wrenching statement from one of the 26 known survivors of @ umichCSE…
Tue, 13:29: This is both hilarious and a little scary. Presumably the FBI was allowed to run a backdoored messaging service because it was…